What are men's joggers ?
They are an awesome alternative to baggy sweat pants. They come in a range of material choices and styles to suit the wearers activities. I personally wear tapered joggers from a brand called Sizeup joggers for men. They are very skinny fit, have the same texture to sweat pants but with some lycra built into them, so they stretch for exercise reasons. The waist band is thick and has draw strings, also has functional pockets and the leg cuffs are the same as regular sweat pants. I would say next to a pair of Skinny Jeans , these are the next best thing to wear for casual and exercise activities. I wear them so often now that its part of my daily routine. You can also get denim joggers for men which can look quite good on most men to wear to the mall, cinema or out to a casual restaurant. Again, they all have the same level of comfort that exercise joggers have, just a little looser in fit and plenty of room and warmth. It is kind of like wearing sweat pants without it looking that sloppy. By far the best pair of pants next to leggings that I wear.
Why men should wear joggers ?
Joggers are intended to appear casual and relaxed. By pairing them with a T-shirt you'll compliment this style and create an easy weekend look. Not to mention, you'll also be incredibly comfortable.
What is more trending men jeans and men joggers ?
- I personally prefer joggers for reasons which sound ideal for me.
- To begin with, i suggest everyone to wear what “looks good on you” and not wear what “looks good”.
- There is a huge difference in those extra couple of words.
- Anyway, jumping to the question, following are the advantages of joggers (which stand as the major ones for me wearing it):
- If you are a guy with 30 or less waist, you should go for joggers. If 30 size jeans fit you in normal category, you would need 32 in joggers (yes, one size bigger). This makes your waist portion look broader which sort of camouflages you skinny appearance.
- Secondly, joggers just end above your ankle, so it gives a superb look when donned with casual t-shirt and sneakers.
- If you need to wear jeans other than joggers, i would suggest it only if you have a waist greater than or equal to 32 atleast and a justifiable mass on thighs. Otherwise it just looks to go down plain without acquiring the shape of your body.
- Also, it falls straight on your shoes which reduces options of shoes to wear. In that case you can’t wear loafers (won’t look good), mocassins, etc. You would need to wear high shoes upto ankle length.
5 ADVANTAGES OF WEARING JOGGERS TO WORK OUT -
Joggers help with increasing body heat since your legs become sweaty and hot more quickly when exercising. Your body requires additional calories to cool down when you’re sweating. The additional heat can help with burning a few extra calories.
WICK AWAY MOISTURE-
Despite you working out to lose calories, you still don’t want your legs to be dripping wet in sweat. Even though joggers provide additional heat, they are also excellent fitness pants to wick away moisture. Some are specifically designed with materials that get rid of moisture. Steer clear from wearing heavy fabrics like fleece that absorbs sweat.
PROTECTING YOUR SKIN-
When you are working out in the outdoors, there are plenty of elements that can damage your skin, most obviously the sun. Not just your arms, chest, and face are prone to getting sunburned. Joggers can help protect your legs against sunburn as well as insect bites. If you like to go for a run or a hike outside, joggers can prevent you from getting skin rash as a result of mosquito or other insect bites. They are also a convenient and comfortable option for wearing in the outdoors. Check out the best guide on joggers for women for more information on the different types of joggers.
KEEPING YOU WARM-
Sweatpants are mainly designed for keeping your legs warm. The heat that is trapped in your sweatpants can also assist with warming up your muscles more quickly. During cold winters, it is safer to exercise when your muscles are warmed up. This can reduce the risk of sustaining sport-related injuries. You will also feel more motivated to stick to your fitness regime if you have the right fitness apparel that can keep you warm while you are out jogging or going to the gym for a workout.
REDUCING THE RISK OF INJURY-
No matter how exercised or trained you are, your muscles need warming up. For those who don’t always warm up properly before a run or workout, joggers can be an ideal choice. Joggers also can’t easily get hooked on fitness equipment or anything else that may lead to injury.
What should wear with men joggers ?
Casual is, of course, the natural way to wear joggers. This can be achieved by pairing them with other casual items, such as T-shirts or hoodies. Joggers can also be made to appear smart casual with the ward robing option to dress up or down with items such as dress shirt or blazer.